- This event has passed.
Volusia Young Professional of the Year Nominations
July 8, 2021 @ 8:00 am - August 1, 2021 @ 9:00 pm
It’s that time of the year where we get to nominate the Volusia Young Professional of the Year! All nominations are to be submitted no later than Sunday, August 1st. The nominations must be submitted to Natali Reyes at firstname.lastname@example.org and to Kathryn Nagib Kathryn.Nagib@halifax.org.
Who Should You Nominate?
- Nominee must be 40 years of age or younger.
- Nominee must live or work in the Volusia County area and be a current member of the VYPG in good standing.
- Nominee must be an active member of the VYPG by participating in multiple activities, events, and meetings throughout the year.
- Nominee must demonstrate a success in their chosen profession.
- Nominee must show a desire to improve their community through being active in local non-profits, charities or civic service.
More information & nomination form here –> Young Professional of the Year Award Nomination Form