- This event has passed.
2022 Volusia Young Professional of the Year Nominations
June 21, 2022 @ 8:00 am - August 1, 2022 @ 11:30 pm
It’s that time of the year where we get to nominate the 2022 Volusia Young Professional of the Year! All nominations are to be submitted no later than Monday, August 1st. The nominations must be submitted to Shanna Hughes at firstname.lastname@example.org and to Kathryn Nagib at Kathryn.Nagib@halifax.org.
Who Should You Nominate?
- Nominee must be 40 years of age or younger.
- Nominee must live or work in the Volusia County area and be a current member of the VYPG in good standing.
- Nominee must be an active member of the VYPG by participating in multiple activities, events, and meetings throughout the year.
- Nominee must demonstrate a success in their chosen profession.
- Nominee must show a desire to improve their community through being active in local non-profits, charities or civic service.
More information & nomination form here –> 2022 Young Professional of the Year Award Nomination Form